Super Alpine Bibs (Men's) Closeout
Out of Stock Product Number: 41655
Monstrous Norwegian ice pillars and Chugach powder can leave you smiling but soaked. When conditions dictate the need for bomber, waterproof/breathable and windproof big-mountain alpine climbing bibs, our Super Alpines prove durable, dry and mobile. They feature 3-layer nylon new generation GORE-TEX Pro fabric – now significantly more breathable, and without compromising protection or durability – with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, tough nylon outer and key-area reinforcements, and a distinct micro-grid interior that optimizes breathability. Watertight, fully separating side-zips allow easy on/off with boots and also form a drop seat; the two pressed-pleat napoleon chest pockets stay flat, and two more pockets sit on the thighs; trim, watertight zippers throughout feature cleanly designed openings without excess weight and bulk. The ski-boot-compatible lower legs have scuff guards, internal gaiters, shock-cord adjustments and tie-down loops.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- New generation GORE-TEX Pro fabric delivers the same trusted levels of uncompromised, durable waterproofness, but with an even better range of breathability
- Full-coverage bibs with hook-and-loop adjustable suspenders and drop seat configuration
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pockets feature supple, watertight, coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; pressed-pleat pockets add volume without additional seams or bulk
- Thigh pockets with Slim Zips reduce bulk and weight
- Articulated seat and knees enhance mobility
- Watertight, fully separating side zips for easy on/off with boots
- Ski-boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard, internal gaiter, gripper elastic cuffs and tie-down loops
- 3-layer, 3.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 4.9-oz 150-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Material: 3L nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric, DWR finish
Vendor ProductId: 83666
Review ProductId: 26903