Super Alpine Bibs (Men's) Closeout
In Stock Product Number: 37187
The men's Super Alpine Bibs by Patagonia are constructed of 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Pro Shell, these are bomber, waterproof/breathable big-mountain bibs for the worst possible conditions.
Monstrous Norwegian ice pillars and Chugach powder can leave you smiling but soaked. When conditions dictate the need for bomber, waterproof/breathable big-mountain protection, Patagonia's Super Alpine Bibs prove durable, dry and mobile. They use GORE-TEX Pro Shell technology with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, tough nylon outer and key-area reinforcements, and a micro-grid interior that optimizes breathability. Watertight, fully separating side zips allow easy on/off with boots and also form a drop seat; the pressed-pleat chest pockets stay flat, and two more pockets sit on the thighs; trim, watertight zippers throughout feature cleanly designed openings without excess weight and bulk. The ski-boot-compatible lower legs have scuff guards, internal gaiters, shock-cord adjustments and tie-down loops.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durably waterproof/windproof and breathable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric resists the wettest, coldest, most persistent weather
- Full-coverage bibs with hook-and-loop adjustable suspenders and Drop Seat configuration
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pockets feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; Pressed Pleat Pockets add volume without additional seams
- Thigh pockets with Slim Zips reduce bulk and weight
- Articulated seat and knees enhance mobility
- Watertight fully separating side zips for easy on/off with boots
- Ski-boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard, internal gaiter, gripper elastic cuffs and tie-down loops
Weight: (22.9 oz) 649 g
Material: 3L GORE-TEX Pro
Fit: Regular Fit
Season: F12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 83665
Review ProductId: 26903