Sunshade Technical Hoody (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 39284
When the air's so thick and hot you can barely breathe, you still need to cover up from the sun. Which is exactly why we created our ultimate sun shirt, the new Sunshade Technical Hoody, with its ultralight, airy 3.54-oz polyester double knit fabric and 45-UPF sun protection. Thumb holes pull the sleeves down to cover hands, built-in sun mask and hood fit easily over a baseball cap, reinforced stretch-woven inner forearms and side panels protect against push pole abrasion, and there's a convenient zippered pocket on the front left chest. In punishing heat, this hoody is the next best thing to cranking up the motor and running full tilt just to cool off.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, quick drying 100% polyester jersey with 45-UPF sun protection
- Hood with built-in sun mask is designed to be worn over a baseball cap
- Hidden zip closure on lower front pocket; heat-pressed thermoplastic tape reinforces pocket construction and resists abrasion
- Forearms and side panels reinforced with stretch-woven fabric for durable protection from constant contact with the push pole
- Sculpted cuff with thumb hole loops for sun protection
- Body: 3.54-oz 100% polyester double knit with 45-UPF sun protection. Contrast: Forearms/side panels: 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 7 (oz.)
Material: poly. double knit w/ 45-UPF protection
Fit: Regular Fit
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 52655
Review ProductId: 39284