In Stock Product Number: 24315
The Printed Sun Mask by Patagonia is lightweight, moisture-wicking, recycled polyester/circular-knit jersey, printed sun mask provides 20-UPF sun protection for head, face and neck.
Proving that serious sun protection doesn't have to be so serious, Patagonia's Sun Mask is available in bold, brightly colored fish prints. Of course, sun protection works only if you wear it, so comfort is key. This mask improves on the old-school bandana concept with an anatomically designed shape and a 100% recycled polyester jersey for a cotton like feel, super-high wicking performance and 20-UPF sun protection; it also hugs your face without unwanted pressure, while the bottom flares for neck coverage. Flat-sewn seams equal extra comfort, and the breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging. Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband. Available in solid colors and also two prints with original art by Josh Udesen.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Ultralight recycled polyester dries quickly and feels good against skin
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Original art by Josh Udesen, Tim Borski and AD Maddox
- 4.8-oz 100% recycled polyester circular-knit jersey
Weight: (1.8 oz) 51 g
Vendor ProductId: 28735
Review ProductId: 15554