Out of Stock Product Number: 24333
The Sun Gloves by Patagonia are made of saltwater-tested, recycled polyester/spandex circular knit jersey blend with 30-UPF sun protection.
Take a look at an old flats guide's hands and you'll get a pretty good idea of why we made these. Of course, there's always sunscreen, but it tends to make slippery work of casting and line control, and who wants coconut-scented flies, anyway? The solution is a light, comfortable, fingerless glove made from quick-drying, 30-UPF 88% all-recycled polyester/12% spandex fabric. The webbed-finger design and out-of-the-way seam placement make Sun Gloves easy to wear and easy to slip on and off. Your hands will thank you.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Glove fabric is made of a recycled polyester/spandex blend with 30-UPF sun protection
- Cut-out palm design for secure rod grip and greater comfort
- Webbed finger design for secure, comfortable fit and easy on/off
- Seams placed away from high wear areas
- 5.6-oz 88% all-recycled polyester/12% spandex circular-knit jersey with 30-UPF sun protection
Weight: (0.9 oz) 26 g
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 28720
Review ProductId: 24333
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Protection from sun
- Quick dry
- Flatwater Paddling
Comments about Patagonia Sun Gloves:
These gloves are great for sea kayaking, especially if you are prone to sun poisoning. My only suggestion would be to make sure they get a freshwater rise before storing at night or for the season. Salt and sand can do a serious number on the lifetime of these gloves.