Product Number: 39322
The Sun Booney by Patagonia is a quick-drying, lightweight, brimmed, 100% Supplex nylon hat with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides 50+ UPF and 360-degree sun protection.
Long days on the water mean sun from every angle, but with the Sun Booney's 360-degree, semi-rigid brim, you'll have it made in the shade. This cool, lightweight hat packs easily, bounces back into shape quickly, and provides comfort in tough conditions with a moisture-wicking Coolmax headband. The ultralight 100% Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture, dries fast, and breathes easily. And, should you forget to cinch the soft, adjustable chin strap when you get up on the plane, fear not, the Sun Booney floats for easy retrieval.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Bill provides 360-degree sun protection
- Tough, easy-care nylon brim encases a durable, semi-rigid foam that floats, with a moisture-wicking Coolmax headband
- Dark underside of brim reduces glare
- Soft chin strap and adjustable rear buckle for a snug fit
- 4.2-oz 100% Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Weight: (3.5 oz) 99 g
Fit: Adjustable Fit
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 29295
Review ProductId: 24332