Strider Shorts - 5" Inseam (Men's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 32013
You've trained two weeks straight in humid 80-plus degree temps, and you're still running strong. Patagonia's all-new Strider Shorts for men won't cling to your thighs with ultralightweight, fast-drying 100% polyester (50% recycled) fabric. The short's breathable airflow mesh recycled polyester insets ensure you stay cool, while the built-in, no-chafe brief wicks moisture and dries quickly. A covered elastic waistband with an internal drawcord secures the fit. With an internal envelope pocket and a reflective logo at the hem. Inseam is 5".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with completely breathable 100% recycled polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Internal drop-in pocket on back hip
- Lightweight built-in 100% microdenier polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort; with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Reflective logo on left hem
- 5" inseam with 2" split
Weight: 110 g (3.9 oz)
Material: Body: 2.3-oz 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with moisture-wicking performance and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Mesh inset: 3.1-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) mesh.
Vendor ProductId: 24640
Review ProductId: 28426
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Patagonia Strider Shorts (Men's):
Lightweight, comfortable shorts. Great styling. Great freedom of movement. Perfect running shorts. I'm going to get a second pair. The colors on the website are true to life.