Stretch Planing Board Shorts (Men's)
Product Number: 32129
As you kick into thumping beachbreak barrels, the men's Patagonia Stretch Planing Board Shorts offer a trim profile, minimal drag and highly functional 2-way mechanical stretch. Based on our Wavefarer design but with slimmer lines through the thigh and leg, the Stretch Planings are made of super-lightweight, quick-drying ripstop polyester and feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 50-UPF sun protection and a flat, streamlined waistband. A no-inseam design helps eliminate chafing. The closure is a flat-lying fly with single rubber button and bartacked ladder-lock drawstring for security and durability. Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a noncorrosive plastic zipper, internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use. 20” outseam.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Trimmer version of our tried-and-true Wavefarer Board Shorts in a lightweight, quick-drying polyester ripstop, with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; 2-way mechanical stretch
- Grown-on waistband; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring
- Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a noncorrosive, recyclable plastic zipper; internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Trim silhouette on thigh and leg opening adds mobility and better dry time
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- 20˝ outseam
- 2.8-oz 100% polyester stretch ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 104 g (3.7 oz)
Material: Polyester, DWR finish
Fit: Regular fit
Technologies: [50-UPF sun protection]
50-UPF sun protection
Vendor ProductId: 86530
Review ProductId: 32129
How to shop for men's Patagonia board shorts
"Over the past couple of years, Patagonia has both expanded and tweaked their best-selling collection of men’s board shorts. These changes are all for the better — but it can make shopping for a pair confusing. For example, the summer 2013 collection includes 8 different shorts. Eight!! That’s a lot of choices, right? That means there are Patagonia board shorts for everyone — and really, these are all super nice, they’re the best board shorts out there — but if you want to make sure you choose the best pair for you, I’m here to help..." Read more on our blog!