Stretch Planing Board Shorts (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 32129
As you kick into thumping beachbreak barrels, the men's Patagonia Stretch Planing Board Shorts offer a trim profile, minimal drag and highly functional 2-way mechanical stretch. Based on our Wavefarer design but with slimmer lines through the thigh and leg, the Stretch Planings are made of super-lightweight, quick-drying ripstop polyester and feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 50-UPF sun protection and a flat, streamlined waistband. A no-inseam design helps eliminate chafing. The closure is a flat-lying fly with single rubber button and bartacked ladder-lock drawstring for security and durability. Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a noncorrosive plastic zipper, internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use. 20” outseam.
Be sure to check out our full collection of Patagonia Board Shorts before you hit the water!
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Trimmer version of our tried-and-true Wavefarer Board Shorts in a lightweight, quick-drying polyester ripstop, with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; 2-way mechanical stretch
- Grown-on waistband; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring
- Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a noncorrosive, recyclable plastic zipper; internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Trim silhouette on thigh and leg opening adds mobility and better dry time
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- 20˝ outseam
- 2.8-oz 100% polyester stretch ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 104 g (3.7 oz)
Material: Polyester, DWR finish
Fit: Regular fit
Technologies: [50-UPF sun protection]
50-UPF sun protection
Vendor ProductId: 86530
Review ProductId: 32129
How to shop for men's Patagonia board shorts
"Over the past couple of years, Patagonia has both expanded and tweaked their best-selling collection of men’s board shorts. These changes are all for the better — but it can make shopping for a pair confusing. For example, the summer 2013 collection includes 8 different shorts. Eight!! That’s a lot of choices, right? That means there are Patagonia board shorts for everyone — and really, these are all super nice, they’re the best board shorts out there — but if you want to make sure you choose the best pair for you, I’m here to help..." Read more on our blog!