Stretch Journeyman Board Shorts (Men's)
Product Number: 32133
The trunks you want when you clear your schedule for two months and drop off the map. Blending performance and utility, the men's Patagonia Stretch Journeyman Board Shorts are made from a super-lightweight, quick-drying polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch and feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50-UPF sun protection. With self-draining side and right thigh pockets, you’ve got room for a bar of wax and a tube of sunscreen. Side pockets have noncorrosive plastic zippers, and the thigh pocket has a foldover flap and internal key loop. Flat-lying fly with single rubber button and bartacked ladder-lock drawstring for security and durability. Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing. 21” inseam.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of a super lightweight and quick-drying polyester stretch ripstop fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+UPF sun protection
- Self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with single rubber button; functional mesh gasket easily drains; ladder-lock drawstring closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds security
- Horizontal, self-draining pockets on side seams have non-corrosive recyclable plastic zippers; self-draining, horizontal flap pocket with mesh pocket bag on right hip; internal key loop
- Forward inseam eliminates skin chafe; back yolk detailing for ease of movement
- 21" outseam
Weight: 158 g (5.6 oz)
Material: Polyester, DWR finish
Fit: Regular fit
Technologies: [50-UPF sun protection]
50-UPF sun protection
Vendor ProductId: 86565
Review ProductId: 32133
How to shop for men's Patagonia board shorts
"Over the past couple of years, Patagonia has both expanded and tweaked their best-selling collection of men’s board shorts. These changes are all for the better — but it can make shopping for a pair confusing. For example, the summer 2013 collection includes 8 different shorts. Eight!! That’s a lot of choices, right? That means there are Patagonia board shorts for everyone — and really, these are all super nice, they’re the best board shorts out there — but if you want to make sure you choose the best pair for you, I’m here to help..." Read more on our blog!