Stretch Houdini Board Shorts (Men's)
Product Number: 32132
Patagonia's most technically advanced surf trunks, the new men's Stretch Houdini Board Shorts provide unparalleled freedom of movement when you’re blowing the fins out the back. Made of a super-lightweight and quick-drying polyester stretch ripstop, they feature a DWR finish, 50-UPF sun protection and highly functional 2-way mechanical stretch. Fully welded flat seams help eliminate chafing, decrease dry times and are reinforced at high-stress points. Built to perform, the Stretch Houdini Board Shorts have a trim silhouette, inseam-free leg, low-drag waistband and self-draining hip pocket with gasket closure. Flat-lying fly with bartacked ladder-lock drawstring for security and durability. 21” outseam.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of a super lightweight and quick-drying polyester stretch ripstop fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+UPF sun protection
- Glued seams with stitched enforcement; grown-on waistband; flat-lying gasket fly; ladder-lock drawstring closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds security
- Self-draining flap pocket on right hip has gasket closure
- Trim silhouette on thigh and leg opening for ease of movement and better dry time
- 21˝ outseam
Weight: 99 g (3.5 oz)
Material: Polyester, DWR finish
Fit: Regular fit
Technologies: [50-UPF sun protection]
50-UPF sun protection
Vendor ProductId: 86560
Review ProductId: 32132
How to shop for men's Patagonia board shorts
"Over the past couple of years, Patagonia has both expanded and tweaked their best-selling collection of men’s board shorts. These changes are all for the better — but it can make shopping for a pair confusing. For example, the summer 2013 collection includes 8 different shorts. Eight!! That’s a lot of choices, right? That means there are Patagonia board shorts for everyone — and really, these are all super nice, they’re the best board shorts out there — but if you want to make sure you choose the best pair for you, I’m here to help..." Read more on our blog!