Product Number: 24329
The Stormfront Pack by Patagonia is an ultrasimple, minimalist, waterproof pack with detachable harness and mesh hydration reservoir pocket; easily converts to stand-alone dry bag; features 840-denier nylon double-coat with a polyurethane film.
Wade a little too deep? Take one over the bow? Twelve hours of horizontal downpour? No problema. Whatever you need to keep dry, is - as long as it's safely inside the Stormfront Pack. This ultrasimple waterproof pack is made with tough, 840-denier double polyurethane-coated nylon fabric and features a revolutionary, easy-to-use waterproof zipper and internal, custom-fit padded gear case with an adjustable divider. It's comfortably supported by a removable shoulder-strap harness and 3D spacer-mesh back panel. Take the harness off and you have the perfect dry boat bag. A glued-in zippered mesh pocket keeps valuables organized and extra dry, while the external mesh pocket holds your hydration reservoir. The harness system includes tool attachment and storage capabilities plus, as an added bonus, it's compatible with the vest portion of Patagonia's Pack Vest (available in previous seasons).
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Waterproof, fully-welded pod with waterproof/corrosion-proof main zipper
- Internal custom-fit padded gear case
- Harness system provides additional storage, tool attachment space and connects to vest; pack detaches to become a dry bag
- 3D spacer-mesh back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation
- External mesh hydration reservoir pocket
- Internal zippered mesh pocket
Weight: (2 lbs 5.3 oz) 1057 g
Fit: Adjustable fit
Volume: 25 L / 1526 cu in
Vendor ProductId: 49152
Review ProductId: 24329