Stormfront Hip Pack
Product Number: 24328
The Stormfront Hip Pack by Patagonia is a fully welded waterproof hip pack made of 840-denier 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish stores tackle and accessories, providing foul-weather protection.
Torrential downpour, sneaker waves, bow spray and through it all, you somehow have to keep important gear dry. Fortunately, there's a simple solution: Patagonia's Stormfront Hip Pack. This fully welded, waterproof hip pod stands up to foul weather with burly 100% nylon double-coat, a polyurethane film and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Salt water? No sweat. The zipper resists both water and corrosion. There's also a quick-drying, moisture-wicking 3D-spacer-mesh back panel for comfort and air circulation. Inside you'll find three handy, zippered security pockets to secure and protect keys, wallet and accessories. And when you aren't on foot, the top handle makes the Stormfront an ideal small boat bag.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Waterproof, fully welded pod with waterproof/corrosion-proof main zipper
- 3D spacer-mesh back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air to circulate
- Interior zippered security pockets secure keys, wallet and accessories
- Outer pack: 840-denier 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back panel: 3D spacer mesh
Weight: 434 g (15.3 oz)
Material: Outer pack: 840-denier 100% nylon double-coat with a polyurethane film and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back panel: 3D spacer mesh
Dimensions: 488 cu in 13.5 x 7.25 x 6
Volume: 8 L (488 cu in)
Vendor ProductId: 48145
Review ProductId: 24328