Storm Jacket 2011 (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 22684
The Men's Storm Jacket by Patagonia is a 2-layer H2No waterproof/breathable hard-shell jacket for light mountaineering and skiing.
For more than 20 years the Storm Jacket has stood up to torrential rain and mountain blizzards. It keeps you dry and comfortable with its 2-layer hard-shell construction (100% recycled polyester double ripstop), waterproof/breathable H2No barrier with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, sealed seams and a hanging mesh-and-taffeta liner. Reinforced shoulders and elbows add durability, and storm flaps cover all external zippers for extra protection. Finer points: a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood, pit zips, one internal security pocket, two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket hidden inside the center-front zipper storm flap. Elastic cuffs secure with a self-fabric tab. Drawcord hem.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 2-layer 100% recycled polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection; interior hanging mesh and taffeta liner for greater comfort; shoulder and elbow reinforcements for durability
- 2-way-adjustable hood; soft microfleece-lined chin guard
- Center-front-zipper with storm flap seals out water
- Pit zips with storm flaps
- Pockets: Two handwarmers have watertight, coated zippers with storm flaps; one left chest under the center-front storm flap; one internal security pocket
- Elastic cuffs secure with self-fabric tab
- Drawcord hem
Weight: 808 g (28.5 oz)
Material: Shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester double ripstop. Reinforcements: 2-layer, 7.8-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester canvas. Shell and reinforcements have a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (52% recycled) taffeta
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 84997
Review ProductId: 14349