Stealth Hip Pack
In Stock Product Number: 24327
The Stealth Hip Pack by Patagonia is a highly versatile hip pack made of 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that provides function and performance for the minimalist angler.
Equally at home on high-country trout streams and endless flats, not to mention cruising the beach break, Patagonia's versatile, minimalist Stealth Hip Pack carries the goods for the true less-is-more angler. Made from tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier coated ballistics nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this bag protects and organizes everything you need. The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes (or lunch), while the molded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work surface and fly storage. Exterior YKK zippers are highly water repellent. There's also a drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket and seven internal Velcro storage pockets. Twin nylon/spandex water-bottle side pockets help keep you hydrated and your load balanced. And for long slogs off the beaten path, the front stealth buckle with expandable/adjustable belt and air-mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation. Features Hypalon gear keeper.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Water-resistant coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket
- Exterior YKK zippers are highly water repellent
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- 3mm air-mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation
- Dual side nylon/spandex water bottle pockets with security keepers; Hypalon gear keeper
Weight: 527 g (1 lb 2.6 oz)
Material: Outer pack: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Interior: 200-denier 100% polyester. Back and sides: 3mm air-mesh polyester. All have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Dimensions: 427 cu. inches | 10 x 7 x 6
Volume: 7 L (427 cu in)
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 48140
Review ProductId: 24327