Out of Stock Product Number: 24325
Hardcore salmon, steelhead and trout anglers around the world tend to share two common traits: obsession bordering on lunacy and SST Jackets. Today’s version of the iconic fishing jacket features our latest advances in shell design and technology, along with a host of angler-friendly details. Made from H2No Performance Standard, 3-layer nylon double ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the SST is durable and extremely light. There’s also an integrated hood with single-pull adjustment and new waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK Vislon Aquaguard zippers on the front, back and handwarmer pockets. The now-classic large, gusseted chest pockets (with forceps stash inside left pocket) are waterproof and set high for deep wading. A double belt loop on the back allows you to cinch your wading belt over the jacket and waders, creating a nearly waterproof seal for greater safety in the event of a spill. Streamlined reverse StretchCoat cuffs lie flat, resist line snagging and seal out water. More details: Y-Joint sleeves with anatomically curved elbows, three Beastie D-rings (two on front, one on back), large back pocket and hidden rod holder. The SST is our shortest-length fishing jacket.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, highly breathable and durable 3-layer nylon double-ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a DWR finish; all seams are sealed
- Integrated hood with single-pull adjustment
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK Vislon Aquaguard zippers on front, handwarmer pockets and back pocket
- Large gusseted chest pockets are waterproof (set high for wading), with inside tippet pockets; large back pocket; forceps stash pocket inside left chest pocket
- Reverse StretchCoat cuffs; Y-Joint sleeves and anatomically curved elbows
- Two Beastie D-rings on front, one on back; hidden rod holder; double belt loop at lower back
- Drawcord at hem; fabric at hem is mesh to allow for drainage
Weight: 519 g (18.3 oz)
Material: H2No Performance Standard shell: 3-layer
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 81863
Review ProductId: 24325