Speedwork Tights (Women's)
Product Number: 26654
The Women's Speedwork Tights by Patagonia are wind-resistant, made of a stretchy nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit blend, provide great coverage, with breathable mesh panels behind the knees.
Autumn sunrises scatter light across the trail as frozen breath disappears with every stride, sending semaphores from the simple life. Made for the devoted trail runner, Speedwork Tights are built with a stretchy and wind-resistant 6.6-oz nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit fabric, with a soft polyester interior that wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin. A quick-drying polyester mesh panel behind each knee provides enhanced mobility and breathability. Details include back-to-front seaming for a perfect fit, a tailored waistband with an internal drawcord, an internal key pocket at the hip, a reflective logo at rear hip and reflective tape along the outer legs.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Wind-resistant nylon/spandex with soft, moisture-wicking polyester interior
- Tailored waistband with internal drawcord lies flat against stomach
- Internal key pocket at hip
- Flattering back-to-front seaming protects skin against chafing
- Breathable polyester mesh panel behind knee dries quickly
- Can be worn for other winter endurance sports
- Reflective logo on right rear hip; reflective tape on side of leg
- Body: 6.6-oz 63% nylon/23% polyester/14% spandex double knit. Panels: 3.1-oz 100% polyester mesh (30% recycled)
Weight: (45 oz) 1276 g
Material: Nylon/polyester/ spandex, mesh panel
Vendor ProductId: 25065
Review ProductId: 26654