Speedwork Tights (Women's)
Product Number: 26654
The Women's Speedwork Tights by Patagonia are wind-resistant, made of a stretchy nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit blend, provide great coverage, with breathable mesh panels behind the knees.
Autumn sunrises scatter light across the trail as frozen breath disappears with every stride, sending semaphores from the simple life. Made for the devoted trail runner, Speedwork Tights are built with a stretchy and wind-resistant 6.6-oz nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit fabric, with a soft polyester interior that wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin. A quick-drying polyester mesh panel behind each knee provides enhanced mobility and breathability. Details include back-to-front seaming for a perfect fit, a tailored waistband with an internal drawcord, an internal key pocket at the hip, a reflective logo at rear hip and reflective tape along the outer legs.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- A unique fabric with a nylon/spandex exterior provides great no-show coverage and wind resistance, while the soft polyester interior wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin
- Tailored waistband lies flat against the stomach and the internal drawcord stays out of sight
- Internal key pocket lies flat at the hip to help stabilize contents
- Flattering back-to-front seaming ensures a perfect fit and protects skin against chafing
- 100% polyester (30% recycled) quick-dry mesh panel behind each knee increases breathability
- Logo at rear hip; reflective tape runs down the side of each outer leg near hem
Weight: (45 oz) 1276 g
Material: Nylon/polyester/ spandex, mesh panel
Vendor ProductId: 25065
Review ProductId: 26654