Solar Wind Jacket (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26905
The Men's Solar Wind Jacket by Patagonia is lightweight and low-bulk, the Solar Wind Jacket features a Gore WINDSTOPPER exterior with PrimaLoft Eco insulation - windproof warmth for frigid, blowing days.
Even on sunny days, the wind is a ruthless thief. Hoard your heat with the Solar Wind Jacket. A Gore WINDSTOPPER shell combined with 60-g PrimaLoft Eco polyester insulation (50% recycled) makes for a jacket that guards warmth and blocks wind. Finer points include Patagonia's new Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (above harness-line), an internal zippered security pocket, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Gore WINDSTOPPER fabric combined with 60-g PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System has embedded cord lock hem for quick adjustment to seal out weather
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER 100% nylon. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft ECO 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
Weight: (18.2 oz) 516 g
Material: WINDSTOPPER Shell, PrimaLoft Eco
Technologies: [Gore WINDSTOPPER, PrimaLoft Eco]
Vendor ProductId: 83865
Review ProductId: 26905
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Patagonia Solar Wind Jacket (Men's):
THIS IS ONE OF PATAGONIAS' BEST EVERYDAY JACKETS. I LIVE IN A WALKING CITY AND LIKE WEARING VERY LIGHT BUT WARM OUTWEAR. THIS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR ME. THE ONLY DRAWBACK IS THE FIT. IT DOES NOT LEAVE MUCH ROOM FOR LAYERING, IF ANY AT ALL. THAT BEING SAID, AS A CONSUMER OF PATAGONIA OUTERWEAR FOR AT LEAST 20 YEARS, THIS IS ONE OF THEIR BEST PRODUCTS.
- Was this a gift?: