Solar Wind Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 26905
The Men's Solar Wind Jacket by Patagonia is lightweight and low-bulk, the Solar Wind Jacket features a Gore WINDSTOPPER exterior with PrimaLoft Eco insulation - windproof warmth for frigid, blowing days.
Even on sunny days, the wind is a ruthless thief. Hoard your heat with the Solar Wind Jacket. A Gore WINDSTOPPER shell combined with 60-g PrimaLoft Eco polyester insulation (50% recycled) makes for a jacket that guards warmth and blocks wind. Finer points include Patagonia's new Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (above harness-line), an internal zippered security pocket, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System embedded cord lock hem for quick adjustment to seal out weather
- Low-profile, pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs afford a tight wrist seal
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: (18.2 oz) 516 g
Material: WINDSTOPPER Shell, PrimaLoft Eco
Fit: Regular Fit
Technologies: [Gore WINDSTOPPER�, PrimaLoft� Eco]
Vendor ProductId: 83865
Review ProductId: 26905
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Patagonia Solar Wind Jacket (Men's):
THIS IS ONE OF PATAGONIAS' BEST EVERYDAY JACKETS. I LIVE IN A WALKING CITY AND LIKE WEARING VERY LIGHT BUT WARM OUTWEAR. THIS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR ME. THE ONLY DRAWBACK IS THE FIT. IT DOES NOT LEAVE MUCH ROOM FOR LAYERING, IF ANY AT ALL. THAT BEING SAID, AS A CONSUMER OF PATAGONIA OUTERWEAR FOR AT LEAST 20 YEARS, THIS IS ONE OF THEIR BEST PRODUCTS.
- Was this a gift?: