Snowshot Jacket (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 30182
Throw Aspen’s steepest, Mammoth’s sickest and Revelstoke’s rowdiest at the Snowshot and it slips through it all like a local heading to a secret stash. Our motion-friendly Snowshot delivers superior comfort and mobility when you’re ripping the park, charging powder in the trees or dropping into fresh steeps. The fabric package includes a burly, H2No Performance Standard, 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep you dry when you’re flying through mucky weather. Lightweight, slick mesh lines the body and sleeves to wick away moisture and provide a smooth glide over layers. Articulated arms let you move naturally, and pit zips offer up a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam. Weather-sealing features include a removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor, soft microfleece panels at your neck and chin to protect from wind blasts and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia snow pants) that provides an always-ready seal when you’re in the deep. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing and two internal pockets for goggles and gloves. With an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill plain weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable, removable hood with low-profile snap closure and visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one napoleon with secure media pocket and cable routing; one internal stash; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Hidden RECCO reflector
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body and sleeve lining; 2.5-oz tricot mesh. Hood, lower body lining, and powder skirt: 2.2-oz polyester taffeta
Weight: 912 g (32.2 oz)
Material: 2L H2No Performance Standard shell
Fit: This garment has a Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 30940
Review ProductId: 30182