Snowshot Jacket (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 30182
Our motion-friendly Snowshot offers a progressive, freeride fit for superior comfort and mobility when ripping the park, charging powder in the trees or dropping into fresh steeps. The fabric package includes a burly, H2No Performance Standard 2-layer ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep you dry when you’re flying through mucky weather. Light 100% polyester mesh lines the body and sleeves for a smooth glide over layers. Articulated arms allow you to move naturally, and pit zips provide a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam. Weather-sealing features: a removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor, soft microfleece panels for your neck and chin to protect from wind blasts, and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia snow pants) that provides an always-ready seal when you’re in the deep. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves; one internal stash pocket. With an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 2-layer polyester ripstop with H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection; brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
- Low-profile snap closure; helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable, removable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panels in chin and back of neck; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with snap secures webbing loop at back and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves; one internal stash pocket
- Adjustable, low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves; hem cinches to keep out cold; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body lining: 100% polyester brushed tricot mesh. Lower body, hood lining, and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
Material: Deluge DWR, H2No Performance
Vendor ProductId: 30952
Review ProductId: 30182