Snowbelle Pants (Women's)
Product Number: 30276
Versatility and performance wherever you ride, all season long, the Snowbelle Pants have an improved fit with feminine styling. The 2-layer, 100% polyester shell is built to our H2No Performance Standard for waterproof/breathable protection and has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep the wet out. Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining and an internal adjustment for a customized fit. A 100% polyester mesh liner in the seat and thighs adds insulation and wicking power, while slick mesh lines the lower legs for nonstop glide. Interior thigh vents help you keep your cool, gaiters seal out postholing snow, and scuff guards add durability and edge protection. Loop on the rear yoke connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket. Pockets: two handwarmers and one, easy-access thigh. Inseam (size M) is 32”. With an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier; brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Internal thigh vents quickly release heat; articulated knees for mobility
- Gaiters with a Deluge DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and one right thigh
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
Material: H2No Performance Standard shell
Vendor ProductId: 30977
Review ProductId: 30276
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Too large
I ordered a medium as my other ski pants are also medium. I was swimming in these. Even if I got a small, I think they would have been too big and too long. I purchased the ski pants for color and the Patagonia name, but was not thrilled with the material and fit.