Snowbelle Pants (Women's) 2011 (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 22281
The Women's Snowbelle Pants by Patagonia are waterproof/breathable pants that revel in the mobility of freeriding and slopestyle, combining a motion-friendly design with absolute storm protection.
The mechanics of hitting jumps and navigating no-fall zones keeps your lower half in constant motion. Sustain the momentum with the limber Snowbelles. They combine a motion-friendly design with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier to keep you stomping tricks even in suboptimal weather. The 2-layer, 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone-weave shell has Patagonia's Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection. Waist details include a soft brushed-tricot lining with an internal adjustment for just the right fit. A brushed 100% polyester mesh liner in the seat and thighs adds insulation and wicking power, while slick mesh lines the lower legs for nonstop glide. The articulated legs have interior mesh-lined thigh vents to help you keep your cool. Loops on the rear yoke seam connect to the powder skirt on all Patagonia Ski/Snowboard jackets. Pockets: two in front and one easy-access thigh pocket (with integrated pass holder).
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Soft and durable 2-layer polyester with herringbone weave has a waterproof/breathable H2No¿ barrier for storm protection, and a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop rain and snow; combination of brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm while wicking away moisture
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; three-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep snow out
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents release heat and keep snow out; articulated knees improve mobility
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two secure zippered handwarmers and one right thigh that secures with hook and loop
- Shaping in the seat and slight boot cut provide a feminine silhouette
Weight: 737 g (26 oz)
Material: Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Seat and thighs lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh. Lower legs lining: 100% polyester mesh
Fit: Relaxed fit
Vendor ProductId: 30975
Review ProductId: 22281
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Fit
Comments about Patagonia Snowbelle Pants (Women's):
I am 5'7'' and a solid size 8 in pants. The Medium is real baggy and big all around, waist/inseam/leg width. They are like superwarm, waterproof, raver pants. You might like them if you are into that 90's skater chick look.
- Feels too big
- Feels too long
- Gear Usage:
- Winter Sports
- Was this a gift?: