Slopestyle Hoody (Women's)
Product Number: 26702
The Women's Slopestyle Hoody is Patagonia's anytime, anywhere hoody for anything winter, the Slopestyle is made of a water-resistant polyester knit and microfleece that serves as warm insulation or as an outer layer.
Patagonia's Slopestyle is core to the full-time skiing and riding existence. You can wear it anywhere - from quick out-of-bounds missions to jaunts through town en route to a night job. It has a soft, stretchy 100% polyester face with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather- and wind-resistance. Inside, a plush microfleece lining takes care of moisture and glides smoothly over bare skin. A supple hood adds warmth when the temps drop or you're returning from last call. Cuffs have thumb-loops to ensure wrist coverage, and two handwarmer pockets warm cold digits; each pocket has a hidden secure zip pocket inside. A drawcord hem keeps your heat where it belongs.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Soft and stretchy polyester face is treated with a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and light snow
- Plush, brushed fleece interior; high collar design for warmth and neck protection
- Fleece-lined hood is nice and cozy; not helmet-compatible
- Cuffs feature thumb-loops to ensure total wrist coverage
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, with two hidden security pockets
- Hem can cinch on extra chilly days to keep the cold out; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
- Improved feminine shaping
Weight: (4.5 oz) 128 g
Material: Water-resistant poly-knit, microfleece
Fit: Improved feminine shaping, Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 29843
Review ProductId: 13820