Slopestyle Hoody (Men's)
Product Number: 22255
The Men's Slopestyle Hoody by Patagonia has a go-anywhere hoody interior and weather-shedding face adds warmth and insulation to any slopeside endeavor.
Patagonia'sSlopestyle is core to the full-time skiing and riding existence. You can wear it anywhere - from an out-of-bounds run to bussing tables at your night job. It has a soft, stretchy 100% polyester face with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather- and wind-resistance. Inside, a plush microfleece lining takes care of moisture and glides smoothly over bare skin. A supple hood adds warmth when you're returning from last call. Cuffs have thumb-loops to ensure wrist coverage, and two handwarmer pockets warm cold digits (each pocket has a hidden zip pocket inside). A drawcord hem keeps your heat where it belongs. And on your day off, you can wash your Slopestyle in the sink - or not.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Soft and stretchy polyester face is treated with a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and light snow
- Brushed fleece interior; high collar design for warmth and neck protection
- Fleece-lined hood is nice and cozy; not helmet-compatible
- Cuffs feature thumb-loops to ensure total wrist coverage
- Hem can cinch on extra chilly days to keep the cold out; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, each with a hidden security pocket
Weight: (20.5 oz) 581 g
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 29831
Review ProductId: 13819