Slim Insulated Powder Bowl Pants (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 37375
On an epic Bridger day, new snow may cloud your vision but it's the cold that shuts you down. Keep your inner thermostat on high with the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants. A layer of ultracompressible Thermogreen insulation dries quickly, traps heat (even when wet), and keeps you ripping on hard-freeze days. The tough, 2-layer polyester shell fabric uses GORE-TEX technology for the highest level of waterproof/breathable and windproof performance available. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists wet weather. With articulated knees for mobility and thigh vents to off-load heat. Other details include a soft, brushed-tricot waist lining, watertight, coated Slim Zips to reduce bulk and weight, built-in gaiters with gripper elastic and tough scuff guards and an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one back and one right thigh.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric for waterproof/breathable protection; strategically placed 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self-fabric lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one back hip and one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
Material: polyester GORE-TEX with a DWR finish
Vendor ProductId: 31475
Review ProductId: 37375