Skeena River Waders-King (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 32104
Whether you’re scrambling up small, high-gradient freestones or climbing over drift boat gunwales to do the cast-step-mend steelhead dance, the fact is, most wader failure is caused by abrasion along inner leg seams. The solution for wader longevity? Move the seams out of the high-wear zone to the back outside of each leg. Patagonia's new Skeena River Waders feature SSC (single-seam construction) for significantly enhanced durability and freedom of movement. These highly versatile, lightweight fly fishing waders are built from varying weights of tough, 4-layer polyester microfiber with our proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Nanosphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They’re also loaded with fishing-friendly features: Waist-mounted EZ Lock suspenders easily convert from chest to waist height and provide quick relief without having to remove your jacket; internal welded TPU-waterproof pocket keeps camera or phone dry; chest handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zips protect your off hand from the elements; additional upper storage pockets and Hypalon utility keeper secure essential tools. The custom fit left and right booties are made from 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant soles and our luxurious merino wool grid lining for comfort, warmth and wicking. Removable neoprene kneepads take the pain out of sneaking up on spooky spring creek browns—or pleading to the fish gods for mercy. Field repair kit included.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with Nanosphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fabric is highly durable and puncture resistant without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for quick relief without having to remove jacket ; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist-high comfort; full elastic back
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from the highest wear point on the inside of leg; only one seam up the back of leg is exposed for less abrasion and greater durability for wader
- Inside, welded TPU-waterproof pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.
- Upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket provides warmth for hands and quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Anatomically curved knees
- Custom fit 3mm neoprene left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; laser cut 100% nylon utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; field repair kit included
- H2No Performance Standard 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta upper with 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta lower. Upper and lower have a waterproof/breathable barrier with a NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Front chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 6.4-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
Weight: 1051 g (37.1 oz)
Material: 100% polyester microfiber
Fit: Relaxed fit
Technologies: [H2No Performance Standard]
H2No Performance Standard
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 82315
Review ProductId: 32104