Simple Guide Pants (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 24510
A staple for alpine rock, light and fast mixed climbing, ski touring and all things mountain, The women's Patagonia Simple Guide Pants deliver in every condition. They’re our lightest stretch-woven alpine climbing pants. The polyester (100% recycled)/spandex double-weave blend stretches with your every stride, stays durable but lightweight, moves sweat, is now more breathable and still resists weather with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The styling features an updated, more technical tapered fit in the lower legs, a zippered fly and a partially elasticized waistband. Other details include articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for mobility, and DWR-treated reverse-coil zippers on the pockets: two front, one thigh and one rear hip.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric, treated with a Deluge DWR finish, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Separating, partially elasticized waistband with sturdy metal bar-button, zippered fly and belt loops
- Pockets: two handwarmers, right thigh cargo, and right rear; all with reverse-coil zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Articulated knees for full mobility
- Technical, tapered fit
Weight: 399 g (14.1 oz)
Material: All-recycled polyester, spandex, DWR
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 83195
Review ProductId: 16088