Simple Guide Hoody (Women's)
Product Number: 28658
Cassin Ridge, the Andromeda Strain, that ephemeral goulotte you’ve eyed for years. On alpine climbs where speed and protection matter, keep moving, scum your shoulders and let the spindrift slide. The women's Patagonia Simple Guide Hoody will stay with you. Its lightweight double-weave stretch-woven fabric is supremely durable and constructed to resist wind, shed snow and breathe freely. A helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor allows good visibility in bad conditions. Three zippered pockets secure your stuff; hook-and-loop cuffs and a drawcord hem cinch down and seal out the weather.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric treated with a Deluge DWR finish; wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Two-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers with garages and a DWR finish
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures for a secure fit
- Drawcord hem
Weight: 464 g (16.4 oz)
Material: All-recycled polyester, spandex, DWR
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 83766
Review ProductId: 28658