Short Sleeve Fore Runner Shirt (Men's) New
In Stock Product Number: 28419
Midway up the final scramble of the unofficial Mount Tam Hill Climb, with lungs burning and quads screaming, nobody’s thinking about evaporative heat loss or air permeability. The Fore Runner takes care of it, thanks to an ultralight, highly breathable and fast-wicking 100% polyester fabric. Meanwhile, flatlock seams (offset at shoulder) provide no-chafe, next-to-skin comfort, and a locker loop lets you dry it out afterward. The running shirt’s updated sleeve design is now more streamlined, with a range-of-motion-enhancing underarm gusset that comes in handy at the finish line–when you reach up and touch the door of the Tamalpais lookout tower. With 15-UPF sun protection, Polygiene permanent odor control and reflective logos on the chest and center back neck.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Highly breathable, lightweight 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for comfort and range of motion
- Minimal flat seam construction won’t chafe or restrict movement
- Self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on chest and center-back neck
Weight: 91 g (3.2 oz)
Material: Moisture-wicking recycled polyester
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 23658
Review ProductId: 28419