Short-Sleeved Air Flow Shirt (Men's)
Product Number: 32004
A long run in the high desert has its simple pleasures: endless miles beneath a wide-open sky. The men's Patagonia Short-Sleeved Air Flow Shirt is a worthy companion for the day's journey with its quick-drying 100% polyester mesh (70% recycled) that delivers maximum air permeability and 15-UPF sun protection. The fabric weighs nearly nothing, resists snags, and has Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Pared-down details include a non-binding crewneck, offset, non-chafing seams for unencumbered mobility, and reflective logos on the chest and the center back of neck.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polyester mesh encourages maximum breathability and fast dry times; with 15-UPF sun protection
- Crewneck, made of non-binding, moisture-wicking self-fabric
- Minimal seam construction provides full mobility without chafing
- Reflective heat-transfer logo on chest and center back
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: 102 g (3.6 oz)
Material: 3.1-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) mesh, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Vendor ProductId: 23501
Review ProductId: 28410