Short-Sleeved Air Flow Shirt (Men's) New
Product Number: 28410
Scramble Kolob Canyons, run the Tuolumne high country, explore Sedona. Patagonia redesigned the men's Air Flow Shirt works as hard as a running shirt should, keeping stride and wicking through high-output endeavors. It now uses moisture-wicking Capilene 1 fabric (100% recycled polyester) in the body, with extremely breathable and fast-drying Air Flow mesh (100% polyester) in the arms that extend down the side panels. The total package weighs next-to nothing and delivers Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Pared-down details include a self-fabric crewneck that won’t bind, minimal seam construction for unencumbered mobility, and the addition of a small envelope pocket on the right hip hem. With colored reflective logos on the chest and center back.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Moisture-wicking Capilene 1 fabric in the body with breathable Air Flow mesh panels
- Self-fabric crewneck won't bind and wicks moisture
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Air flow mesh underarm panels provide breathable, quick-dry performance
- Colored reflective logos on left chest and center back
Weight: 104 g (3.7 oz)
Material: Recycled polyester, Air Flow mesh
Fit: Slim fit
Technologies: [15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor]
15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor
Vendor ProductId: 23502
Review ProductId: 28410