Short Sleeve Outpacer Shirt (Women's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 39416
You don't have to boil yourself at Badwater to know that staying cool over the long haul is critical to running well, whether it's a long training session or a FKT attempt on the Zion Traverse. The knit of the Short-Sleeved Outpacer Shirt enables a slightly slower evaporative rate for steady cooling; the 65% recycled polyester/25% recycled nylon/10% spandex blend also offers increased air permeability and15-UPF sun protection. With minimal seam construction and no tags for irritation-free comfort. With Polygiene permanent odor control and reflective logos on the front and back.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Breathable and comfortable 65% recycled polyester/25% recycled nylon/10% spandex blend for chafe-free comfort; with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Low-profile, brushed and comfortable ¼˝ neck binding
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem and center-back neck
- 3.4-oz 65% recycled polyester/25% recycled nylon/10% spandex with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
Weight: 3.2 (oz.)
Material: organic cotton/Tencel lyocell jersey
Fit: Slim Fit
Vendor ProductId: 23616
Review ProductId: 39416