Shelter Stone Jacket (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 22688
The Men's Shelter Stone Jacket by Patagonia is a superdurable, 3-layer H2No waterproof/breathable hard-shell jacket with excellent stretch for full mobility.
Take cover in our rugged, stormproof 3-layer waterproof/breathable Shelter Stone. Made of stretch-woven nylon ripstop with reinforcements in the shoulders, arms, sides and waist, the entire jacket has an H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for waterproof/breathable protection. Details include a helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood; a storm-flapped center-front zipper; two internal pockets; coated zippers with garages on the two handwarmer and two external chest pockets (and fully waterproof pocket bags). With coated pit zips, supple cuff tabs and a drawcord hem.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 3-layer, stretch-woven nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish; reinforcements in shoulders, arms, sides and waist have an H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood
- Smooth, center-front zipper with storm flap and rain gutter
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, two chest, all with watertight, coated zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish and zipper garages; internal pockets: one drop-in, one security
- Watertight, coated pit zips treated with Deluge� DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Cuffs secure with supple, self-fabric cuff tabs and elastic
- Drawcord hem
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: 632 g (22.3 oz)
Material: Shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 50-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon ripstop. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.1-oz 80-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon ripstop. Shell and reinforcements have an H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 85076
Review ProductId: 18521