Shelled Synchilla Jacket (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30168
Between the cozy warmth of the sleeping bag and the bluff-top view of the reef looms several hundred feet of wet and nippy pre-dawn air. To get you there warm and dry, the wind-resistant Shelled Synchilla® Jacket’s nylon exterior has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a soft, Synchilla fleece lining. Its bomber-style silhouette has movement-minded raglan sleeves and is further bolstered against the elements with a stand-up collar lined with 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation, two brushed-tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, seal-out poly/spandex rib-knit cuffs and hem, and waist-to-chin zip closure. Interior welt pocket at left chest. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant DWR-treated nylon shell is lined with warm Synchilla fleece
- Tall stand-up collar; raglan sleeves; polyester/spandex rib-knit on cuffs and hem
- Pockets: zippered handwarmers; one internal, welted left-chest pocket; all lined with polyester brushed tricot
- Collar lined with durable nylon shell fabric and insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft ONE insulation for warmth
- Hip length
- 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.3-oz 100% polyester fleece
Weight: (16.8 oz) 476 g
Material: DWR, Synchilla fleece
Fit: Hip length, Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 28145
Review ProductId: 30168
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fleece bunches
Comments about Patagonia Shelled Synch Jacket (Men's):
I wear it to work everyday, and on weekends. Great for weather around 20 degrees and up. However, i did have some problems with the fleece bunching up when wearing it over long sleeves. A simple grab of the sleeves before putting it on solves this problem. Overall great product at a great price. Will update review if any problems occur. So far, 2 months in, I can't complain.
- Was this a gift?: