Shelled Insulator Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 20269
The Men's Shelled Insulator Pants by Patagonia are versatile, highly water-resistant, insulated, polyester/spandex soft-shell pants with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish that provide windproof protection, warmth and full-stretch freedom of movement for fishing in cool or cold conditions.
When the days get short and the water gets icy, Patagonia's Shelled Insulators come into their own. Now made with fully bonded, 3-layer polyester soft-shell fabric that includes a windproof membrane with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and soft, grid-backed interior, these pants provide tough, water-resistant performance, full-stretch freedom and unparalleled coziness under waders. For increased convenience and a touch of civilization, Patagonia's designers have also added belt loops and a zippered fly. Details include two front tricot-lined pockets, a zippered horizontal hip pocket, and gusseted cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustment for secure fit at the ankle.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric is water-resistant and lined with a windproof laminate and soft grid-backed insulation
- Brushed tricot-lined waist with belt loops and zip fly
- Two tricot-lined pockets in front; one tricot-lined hip pocket with horizontal zipper
- Gusseted cuffs with hook-and-loop closure offer a secure fit at the ankle
- 9.6-oz 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 549 g (19.4 oz)
Material: 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fit: 32" inseam
Season: F13 S14
Vendor ProductId: 25671
Review ProductId: 20269
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High-Quality Material and Stitching
Comments about Patagonia Shelled Insulator Pants (Men's):
I never bother to write reviews but these pants are near perfection. I use them to hike and trail run. They are ideal for a temp range from, say 25 - 55. The windproof, waterproof and temperature moderation is awesome. They look good enough to pass anywhere you'd wear a pair of chinos. Beautifully made and flexible, not binding. A fat wallet fits in the rear pocket. Plus, unlike many softshell pants, the belt loops allow it to fit you better than a fixed size or belt included type.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: