Shelled Insulator Mitten Gloves
In Stock Product Number: 32264
As long as there’s liquid water, it’s not too cold to fish. You just need maximum hand protection, and somehow, still have the dexterity to tie knots and handle the running line. That’s where the new Patagonia Shelled Insulator Mitten Gloves come into play. Windproof, water-resistant 3-layer stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric sheds weather and envelops your hands in warmth. The double-layer palm stands up to long days on the oars or tiller. And when it’s time for more delicate tasks, the mitten portion and thumb cover fold back out of the way. There’s also a molded back panel for enhanced fit and comfort, reinforced fingertips and pull loops to make glove removal easy.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester is water-resistant, and backed with a windproof laminate and soft grid-backed insulation
- Durable double layer palm
- Molded back panel provides stretch and comfort over back of hand
- Convenient pull loops for easy removal
- Mitten portion of glove folds back and snaps securely on back of hand
- Reinforced thumb cover folds out of the way when tying knots or when not needed for weather protection
- 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 93 g (3.3 oz)
Material: Polyester, spandex, windproof membrane
Season: F13 S14
Vendor ProductId: 89730
Review ProductId: 32264