Shelled Insulator Jacket (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 32095
On Rio Santa Cruz, the wind tears truck doors off their hinges and flying grit sands paint down to primer. But if you want to find Atlantic steelhead, there’s only one option: deal with it. The men's Patagonia Shelled Insulator Jacket provides warm, comfortable shelter and full-stretch freedom so you can keep pounding it into the teeth of the gale. The tough, stretch-woven polyester soft shell with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish is bonded to a windproof membrane and soft, grid-backed insulation. Two large zipper-closed pockets on the front hold boxes big enough to carry giant Intruders and String Things. A fully adjustable hood keeps your noggin out of nature’s sandblaster. The Shelled Insulator is your fly fishing jacket of choice whenever the wind howls and temps drop.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester fabric is water-resistant, and backed with a windproof laminate and soft grid-backed insulation
- Two large zipper-closed pockets on front sized for fly boxes
- Adjustable hood provides protection from the elements
- Bungee drawcord at waist
- 3-layer, 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 705 g (24.9 oz)
Material: Polyester, spandex, DWR
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 81820
Review ProductId: 32095