Shelled Insulator Gloves
Out of Stock Product Number: 32263
When an arctic cold snap starts dropping the river back into shape, hardy anglers get stoked to fish—if they have the new Patagonia Shelled Insulator Gloves. Windproof, water-resistant 3-layer stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric sheds weather and envelops your hands in warmth. The double-layer palm stands up to long days on the oars or tiller. There’s also a molded back panel for enhanced fit and comfort, reinforced fingertips and pull loops to make glove removal easy. The Shelled Insulators are perfect for fishing two-handed rods in cold weather conditions.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester is water-resistant, and backed with a windproof laminate and soft grid-backed insulation
- Durable double layer palm
- Molded back panel provides stretch and comfort over back of hand
- Reinforced finger tips add durability in key wear zones
- Convenient pull loops for easy removal
- 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 90 g (3.2 oz)
Material: Polyester, spandex, windproof membrane
Season: F13 S14
Vendor ProductId: 89720
Review ProductId: 32263