Shelled Insulator Fingerless Gloves
In Stock Product Number: 32262
Just because you’re breaking ice out of your guides and your hands are stiffening up doesn’t mean it’s time to quit. It’s just time to pull on the new Patagonia Shelled Insulator Fingerless Gloves and keep pounding the water. Windproof, water-resistant 3-layer stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric sheds weather and envelops your hands in warmth. Thumb and first two fingertips are free to tie knots, handle line, and when you’re rewarded for your perseverance, release fish. The double-layer palm stands up to long days on the oars or tiller. There’s also a molded back panel for enhanced fit and comfort, reinforced fingertips (on the ring and pinkie fingers) and pull loops to make glove removal easy.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester is water-resistant, and backed with a windproof laminate and soft grid-backed insulation
- Durable double layer palm; fingerless design for dexterity
- Molded back panel provides stretch and comfort over back of hand
- Convenient pull loops for easy removal
- 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 73 g (2.6 oz)
Material: Polyester, spandex, windproof membrane
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 89715
Review ProductId: 32262