Rubicon Rider Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 30175
Snow ambassador Bryce Phillips, swears by the Rubicon Rider for maintaining a redline pace through the coldest days in the Pacific Northwest. The Rubicon Rider manages the extremes of warm interior and cold exterior by combining a breathable and highly durable soft-shell fabric (to vent high-output moisture) with stay-warm-when-wet insulation (to keep you dry and mobile) and burly waterproof/breathable reinforcements (for storm protection). Made of supple, 100% polyester ripstop, the shell has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to snub wind and moisture. Inside, a soft layer of compressible Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) insulation adds heat to icebox temperatures. Tough 2-layer panels, made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof barrier and a Deluge DWR finish, beef up the shoulders, elbows and bottom hem to increase storm performance and protect from abrasion. Finer points include pit zips; an easy-gliding liner; a zip-off powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia snow pants); a removable, helmet-compatible hood with a single-hand adjustment; zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal drop-in; and one internal stash; and an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable, polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant; H2No Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, elbows and bottom hem prevent wet through and increase durability
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable helmet compatible hood with easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; soft microfleece panels at back of neck and chin; pit zips quickly vent heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures webbing loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest, includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; one internal stash
- Adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves; drawcord hem; drawcord exits into handwarmers for adjustment
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcements: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75-170 denier 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish. Lining: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with DWR finish. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Material: H2No Performance Standard shell
Vendor ProductId: 29436
Review ProductId: 30175