Rubicon Down Jacket (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30228
Insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down, the Rubicon Down Jacket protects your inner fire so you can ride. The durable and light 100% polyester ripstop shell has a water-resistant coating and our Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and wind. A soft polyester lining glides smoothly over layers to preserve mobility. Fleece at the collar and chin flap protects your neck from overhead blowback, and the fully featured, removable powder skirt (with webbing loops that connect to any Patagonia snow pants) seals out snow at the waist. Pit zips keep you ventilated. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one internal stash; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves. With feminine shaping and an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable, lightweight polyester ripstop is windproof and highly water-resistant; warm and highly compressible 600-fill-power goose down
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable removable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panels placed in back of neck and chin; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures webbing loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one internal stash; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves
- Adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves; drawcord hem cinches to keep out cold; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
Material: Deluge DWR, 600-fill-power goose down
Vendor ProductId: 30552
Review ProductId: 30228