Rubicon Down Jacket (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30129
Local. Full timer. Anyone who simply lives for the next day on snow. We make the Rubicon Down for you. It’s our workhorse insulated jacket – warm, performance-oriented, and in it for the long haul. Insulated with deluxe 600-fill-power premium European goose down (the helmet-compatible hood is insulated, too), it delivers serious warmth to preserve your core temperature for riding in all conditions, whether it’s five-percent smoke or baked windslab. The 100% polyester ripstop shell has a light, water-resistant coating and our Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and wind. A soft polyester lining glides smoothly over layers to preserve mobility. Fleece at the collar and chin flap protects your neck from overhead blowback, and the removable powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia snow pants) seals out snow at the waist. Pit zips keep you ventilated. With an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal drop-in; and one internal stash.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable, lightweight polyester ripstop is windproof and highly water-resistant; warm and highly compressible 600-fill-power goose down
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable removable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panels placed in back of neck and chin; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures webbing loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest, with secure media pocket and cable routing; one internal stash; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves
- Adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves; drawcord hem cinches to keep out cold; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: 1.75-oz 40-denier 100% polyester ripstop with PU-coated and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
Material: Deluge DWR, 600-fill-power goose down
Vendor ProductId: 30556
Review ProductId: 30129