Roving Zip-Off Pants (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 28543
Grab the men's Patagonia Roving Zip-Off Pants and go! You can travel the planet in search of solace, enlightenment or just sheer bliss - as long as your gear keeps pace. Keep it simple with these ready-to-rove versatile zip-offs. Made from light-wearing durable nylon canvas, they convert from pants to shorts with unobtrusive color-coded zippers, so you can rely on one pant to go anywhere. They block the sun with lifetime 50+ UPF sun protection, dry quickly in damp weather, feel cool and light against your skin and easily transition from wandering trails to the pulsing metro. Two front pockets and one rear pocket have mesh linings; two thigh pockets secure small items. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees preserve your mobility. Pants inseam is 32"; shorts, 11".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Light-wearing, durable nylon canvas has 50+ UPF sun protection
- Zip-off pants have belt loops, zip fly with metal snap, and double-needle stitching details
- Two front slash pockets and welted right rear drop-in pocket; all with breathable mesh pocket bags; cargo pockets on thighs secure with hidden metal button
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for increased mobility
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off
- Inseams (size 32): pants 32"; shorts, 11"
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: 433 g (15.3 oz)
Material: 5.4-oz 100% nylon canvas with 50+ UPF sun protection
Vendor ProductId: 58185
Review ProductId: 28543