Roving Pants (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 28542
The men's Patagonia Roving Pants revel in the hard knocks of going places. They dry quickly, bounce back from prolonged episodes inside the duffle bag or hostel sink and withstand the wear and tear of rough country. Made from a lightweight textured nylon canvas that provides life-of-the-garment 50+ UPF sun protection, they have five pockets to keep you organized, including two handy thigh pockets for plane tickets or an energy bar. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees keep you moving freely; offset belt loops and a low-profile buckle smooth the waist for hip belt compatibility. Inseam is 32".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Light-wearing, durable nylon canvas has 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pants have belt loops, zip fly with metal snap, and double-needle stitching details
- Two front slash pockets and welted right rear drop-in pocket; all with breathable mesh pocket bags; cargo pockets on thighs secure with hidden metal button
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for increased mobility
- Made in Vietnam.
Material: Nylon canvas
Vendor ProductId: 58170
Review ProductId: 28542