Roving Cargo Shorts (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 28538
The men's Patagonia Roving Cargo Shorts are like tool chests in the shop - they hold everything we need for the day and we can bang them around to get the job done. They have a durable 100% nylon canvas fabric that resists abrasion, feels lightweight and supple, and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. A rear yoke shapes the fit, and a gusseted crotch lets you move freely when you're running to catch the last train out of Ollantaytambo. Offset belt loops and a low-profile snap closure stay smooth under harness and hip belt. Pockets include two front slash pockets and a rear drop-in pocket (all lined with breathable mesh) and two thigh cargo pockets for travel necessities. Inseam is 10".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Light-wearing, durable nylon canvas has 50+ UPF sun protection
- Shorts have belt loops, zip fly with metal snap closure, and double-needle stitching details
- Two front slash pockets and welted right rear drop-in pocket; all with breathable mesh pocket bags; cargo pockets on thighs secure with hidden metal button
- Gusseted crotch for increased mobility
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: 263 g (9.3 oz)
Material: 5.4-oz 100% nylon canvas with 50+ UPF sun protection
Vendor ProductId: 57855
Review ProductId: 28538