Rock Craft Shorts (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 32198
The approach to the Elephant's Perch in Idaho's Sawtooth Wilderness requires a boat ride, several creek crossings and a long, steep hike - that's why we designed the Women's Rock Craft Shorts. Stretchy, fast drying 4.5-oz nylon/spandex glides over sweaty skin and holds its shape after a hand washing and wringing. There are four useful, low-profile pockets, a metal-snap closure and zip fly. You'll live in these technical shorts, whether it's enjoying the perfectly flat granite slab tent spots at the Perch or fishing for brown trout for breakfast. Oh, and there's a Beckey Route, too. Inseam is 5".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight climbing and trekking shorts made of stretchy nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal snap, hidden drawcord, and zippered fly
- Gusset for mobility
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets with VELCRO closures
- 5˝ inseam
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
Weight: 5.1 (oz.)
Material: Nylon, spandex, DWR, 40-UPF
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 57396
Review ProductId: 32198