Rock Craft Pants (Women's)
Product Number: 32191
An ascent of Jebel Misht in the Omani desert entails climbing razor-sharp limestone, sleeping on stacked ropes and a 25-kilometer hike back to the jeep - all in a long day's work for the Rock Craft Pants. The lightweight, stretchy nylon/spandex blend has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. These technical pants are gusseted and have articulated knees for mobility, feature a metal-snap closure, a zip fly and belt loops. They also roll up and secure with tabs and snaps at the knees for versatility in warm weather. Drop-in pockets on the front and back carry topos; the side cargo pocket zips and secures valuables. Inseam (size 8) is 32".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight climbing and trekking pants made of stretchy nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal snap, hidden drawcord, and zippered fly
- Gusset for mobility
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets with VELCRO closures; zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Straight leg with articulated knees; pants roll up and secure with tabs and snaps at knees
- 32˝ inseam (size 8)
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
Weight: 9.4 (oz.)
Material: 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR finish
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 55446
Review ProductId: 32191