Rock Craft Pants - Short (Men's)
Product Number: 32071
You can float up Astroman's Enduro Corner with finesse and style, but when it comes to the Harding Slot, it's best just to grovel. Whether you're moving like a rock star or are in full body limbo, the men's Patagonia Rock Craft Pants will keep up the pace, with their tough, stretchy fabric blend of 96% nylon and 4% spandex. They have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed afternoon thunderstorms and life-of-the-garment 40-UPF sun protection. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch let you move your legs freely; offset belt loops and a low-profile front snap add harness compatibility. The five-pocket design includes two pockets in front, two in back and one on the thigh. Inseam is 30".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric, with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Zip fly with metal snap closure; belt loops
- Pockets: two front; right thigh patch pocket with zip closure; two rear with envelope closures
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- 30˝ inseam (Short)
Weight: 289 g (10.2 oz)
Material: Nylon, spandex, DWR finish
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 58250
Review ProductId: 32071